It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here at What To Buy For Guys HQ and we thought what better than to share that Christmas spirit with a little competition.
So to celebrate having 12 businesses listed on our directory already we thought why not have a 12 days of Christmas competition What To Buy For Guys style!! Here's how it will work....
Each day for the next 12 days we will promote one of the businesses from our directory and one of their awesome guy gifts chosen by us here at HQ on our Facebook page.
To be in the running to win here's what you need to do...
1. like our Facebook page and each of the promotional posts for the whole 12 days
What To Buy For Guys - Facebook
2. visit our website and sign up to our newsletter via the pop up box (we are having a few technical difficulties with other methods of subscribing and our contact us page!)
What To Buy For Guys - Website
3. answer this question in 50 words or less in the comments section below
"LADIES WHAT IS THE WORST GIFT YOU HAVE EVER BOUGHT FOR A GUY?" or "GUYS WHAT IS THE WORST GIFT YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED?"
please include your email address with your comment so that we can contact you if you are the lucky winner!
There will be 1 winner chosen based on the creativity of the answer provided.
The winner will receive one of the gifts that has been promoted during the 12 days.
The name of each of the 12 gifts promoted will be put into a hat and one prize will be drawn out of the hat via a FB livestream at 9.00pm Wednesday 14th December
Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition is open to Australian residents only
2. One entry per person.
3. The winners will be chosen by the What To Buy For Guys team based on the most creative answer as judged by them. No discussion over judging will be entered into.
4. Competition starts on Thursday 1st December at 8.00am AEST and ends on Tuesday 13th December at 10.00am AEST
5. The winner will be announced during the Facebook livestream at 9.00pm on Wednesday 14th December and they will also be contacted via the email address provided during entry
6. If there is a problem with the availability of a specific prize the winner will receive an alternate prize as close in value to the specified prize as possible